Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Hi! My name is Sara and I'm taking College Composition this year! I play 1st doubles on the Varsity Tennis Team and also play the violin, piano, and sing. I am in the Select Women's Choir and Jazz Choir at school and also play the violin in the RPYO. I want to continue playing both the violin and tennis in college. I love math and science and hope to study optics in college! My brother is 20 years old and wants to study animation at RIT after graduating from MCC. The purpose of this writing blog is to share writing with others and hopefully get feedback that will help me improve. I think that writing is a great way to express yourself and bring out your inner voice. I love writing about topics that are interesting to me and easy to form an opinion about. I'm looking forward to this class and hope that it will help me develop usefull skills for writing in college. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment